Thursday Night Intro Talks (Eagle Rock)
7:30pm to 9:00pm in Eagle Rock
Drop in the Center on any Thursday night. Programs start at 7:30pm – no reservations necessary! All Thursday night programs are open to the public, and free (donations gratefully accepted). Please join us!
Introductory Dharma Talks
Senior students of the Vidyadhara Chögyam Trungpa Rinpoche and Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche will offer a series of individual talks on a variety of dharma topics.
- November 7 The Essence of the Problem with Bill Bothwell
Learn to Meditate
Curious about how to meditate? Need a refresher? Drop in and meet one of the Shambhala Center’s meditation instructors for an evening of meditation instruction, practice and Q&A. All are welcome!
- November 14 with Dave Cipriani
- November 28 Cancelled – Thanksgiving
- December 12 with Marian English
- December 26 with Gail Whitacre
Teachers of the Lineage Tape Night
Good nourishment! We are delighted to invite you to a monthly feast of practice and study with the teachings of our lineage. Each evening will feature a short guided meditation, a video teaching, and a discussion period. Beginners are encouraged to attend.
- November 21 (Vidyadhara Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche) with Darryl Burnham
- December 19 (Pema Chodron) with Debra Dysart
Every so often, we encounter a month with five Thursday evenings. We will use those extra evenings to offer talks on topics which are relevant to both beginners and experienced practioners. All are welcome!