Thursday Night Intro Talks (Eagle Rock)
7:30pm to 9:00pm in Eagle Rock
Drop in the Center on any Thursday night. Programs start at 7:30pm – no reservations necessary! All Thursday night programs are open to the public, and free (donations gratefully accepted). Please join us!
Introductory Dharma Talks
Senior students of the Vidyadhara Chögyam Trungpa Rinpoche and Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche will offer a series of individual talks on a variety of dharma topics.
- July 3 Loneliness is My Habit with Cynthia MacKay
- Aug 7 with Ed Anolin
- Sept 4 with Bill Bothwell
Learn to Meditate
Curious about how to meditate? Need a refresher? Drop in and meet one of the Shambhala Center’s meditation instructors for an evening of meditation instruction, practice and Q&A. All are welcome!
- July 10 with Malcolm Dysart
- July 24 with Marian English
- August 14 with Ron Schultz
- August 28 with Marian English
- September 11 with Debra Dysart
- September 25 with Sharon Owyang
Teachers of the Lineage Tape Night
Good nourishment! We are delighted to invite you to a monthly feast of practice and study with the teachings of our lineage. Each evening will feature a short guided meditation, a video teaching, and a discussion period. Beginners are encouraged to attend.
- July 17 Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche video with Gail Whitacre
- August 21 Vidyadhara Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche video with Darryl Burnham
- September 18 Pema Chodron video with John MacAdams
Every so often, we encounter a month with five Thursday evenings. We will use those extra evenings to offer talks on topics which are relevant to both beginners and experienced practioners. All are welcome!
- July 31 Introductory Dharma Talk with Marcy Fink