Thursday Night Intro Talks (Eagle Rock)
7:30pm to 9:00pm in Eagle Rock
Drop in the Center on any Thursday night. Programs start at 7:30pm – no reservations necessary! All Thursday night programs are open to the public, and free (donations gratefully accepted). Please join us!
Introductory Dharma Talks
Senior students of the Vidyadhara Chögyam Trungpa Rinpoche and Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche will offer a series of individual talks on a variety of dharma topics.
- April 3 with Cynthia MacKay
- May 1
- June 5
Learn to Meditate
Curious about how to meditate? Need a refresher? Drop in and meet one of the Shambhala Center’s meditation instructors for an evening of meditation instruction, practice and Q&A. All are welcome!
- March 27 with Lisa Oxley
- April 10 with Malcolm Dysart
- April 24 with Ron Shultz
- May 8 with Laura Landau
- May 22 with Sharon Owyang
- June 12 with Debra Dysart
- June 26 with Gail Whitacre
Teachers of the Lineage Tape Night
Good nourishment! We are delighted to invite you to a monthly feast of practice and study with the teachings of our lineage. Each evening will feature a short guided meditation, a video teaching, and a discussion period. Beginners are encouraged to attend.
- April 17 Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche video with Sharon Owyang
- May 15 Vidyadhara Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche video with Darryl and Laura Burnham
- June 19 Pema Chodron video with John MacAdams
Every so often, we encounter a month with five Thursday evenings. We will use those extra evenings to offer talks on topics which are relevant to both beginners and experienced practioners. All are welcome!
- May 29 Introductory Dharma Talk with Bill Bothwell